The multifunctional Juju Eat&Play high chair was designed to combine utility with pleasure. It’s considered an innovative model with extended use, being suitable for children aged between 6 months and 6 years old. Its main function, as a high chair, is recommended until the child reaches 4 years old (around 20 kg). Its second function is that of a chair and table set, which can be used for drawing, writing and other activities until the child reaches the age of 6. The drawing table has a cup and pencil/paintbrush holder.
Eat&Play comes with a removable and washable cover and tray. The 5-point harness ensures the safety of your child during the meal. The main advantages of this high chair compared to the folding models are its stability and endurance over time.
This high chair is certified in accordance with European standards EN 14988-1+2:2006+A1:2012.
The product is guaranteed for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase.
- 5-point harness, for child protection
- 3 positions adjustable backrest
- Adjustable belts, with buckle that can’t be opened by the child
- Rounded corners, to avoid the risk of injury
- High stability of the high chair as a whole, due to its larger base
- The tray has a stopper attached, to prevent the accidental slippage of the child
- Double tray, easy to assemble and wash
- Easy to switch from high chair to play table
- Removable and washable cover
- Assembled high chair: 108 length x 61 width x 60 cm height
- Play chair: 66 height x 50 length x 38 cm width
- Play table: 57 height x 51 length x 60 cm width
- Weight: 8 kg