The Juju Safe Rider car seat is a practical and low weight safety seat (it only weights 4 kg), which can be easily mounted in any type of car. It can be easily transformed into a booster seat, by detaching the backrest. Our priority is the safety of your child, which is why Safe Rider is designed with lateral headrests, for maximum protection of the head. The armrests provide added comfort for the child and the seatbelts are adjustable according to the child’s height. The material used for the seat is a top quality and durable one, allowing the skin to breathe.
The seat is recommended from 9 to 36 kg or 9 months to 11 years old and it’s certified in accordance with European standards ECE 44/04 for Groups 1, 2, 3.
The product is guaranteed for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase.
- Group 1 (9 – 18 kg): the safety seat is fastened to the back seat, using the diagonal belt for adults, while the baby is secured by the 5-point harness
- Group 2 (15 – 25 kg): the 5-point harness is removed and the diagonal 3-point seat belt for adults is used to secure the child
- Group 3 (22 – 36 kg): the backrest is removed, using only the base, as a booster seat equipped with armrests; the child is secured using the 3-point adult seat belt
- Fastening in the car with 3-point safety belt
- 5-point harness
- Lateral impact protection and shock absorption
- Adjustable 2 positions shoulder belts
- Adjustable headrest
- Removable and washable cover
- Fabric covered armrest
- Easy to fit in any car model
- Removable backrest
- Instructions should be kept near the car seat during use
- This car seat can be installed only by using a 3-point safety belt
- Do not use this child seat on a passenger seat equipped with an airbag
- Do not leave your baby unattended in the seat, at any time
- Dimensions: 45 length x 45 width x 73 cm height
- Weight: 3.8 kg