Who we are
Juju Baby is the trade name of S.C. DOT COM INVESTMENT S.R.L., legal entity with headquarters in Bucharest, Str. Sapte Drumuri, no. 10, sector 3, registered with the Trade Register no. J40 / 18985/2007 and VAT no RO22548595, hereinafter referred to as DOT COM INVESTMENT. According to the law, our company is a personal data operator. In order for your data to be processed securely, we have made every effort to implement reasonable measures to protect your personal information. The address of our site is: https://www.jujubaby.eu.
What personal data we collect and why
When interacting in any way with us it is possible to give or receive information from other sources including:
- name and surname
- email address
- socialization profile
- interests and preferences
- information about the purchased products and services
- bank information
It is possible to collect data through cookies or other similar technologies, including:
- IP address
- Internet browser
- the ads you clicked on
- the web pages you access on our website
We collect your information for specific and legitimate purposes that include, but are not limited to the following:
- in order to conclude or execute a contract between you and us; keep in mind that the provision of information regarding your name, first name and contact address is mandatory, otherwise we cannot deliver your goods
- to answer your questions and requests
- for marketing purposes, only if we have your prior consent
- to offer and improve the services and products we offer
- to diagnose or remedy technical problems
- to offer you personalized advertising and content
- to protect us against cyber attacks
- for the creation and / or maintenance of the accounts
- to comply with the legislation
- for finding or claiming a right in court
When visitors to our site leave comments, we collect the information from the comment, the IP address of the visitor and those about the browser used.
Through the contact and return order forms, we have access to the following personal data: first and last name, address, e-mail address, subject, message, telephone number, product name, order number, return pick up date, bank account for return counter value of the product, bank account holder. This information is stored indefinitely.
For details about cookies and how we use them on this site, visit the Cookies page.
Embedded content from other sites
We use Google Analytics, Google AdWords Conversion Tracker, Google Dynamic Remarketing, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords User Lists, Facebook Connect.
Data collected by Google:
- Anonymous: Ad Views, Analytics, Browser Information, Cookie Data, Date / Time, Demographic Data, Hardware / Software Type, Internet Service Provider, Interaction Data, Page Views, Serving Domains
- Nickname: IP Address (EU PII), Search History, Location Based Data, Device ID (EU PII)
- PII: Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address, Login, EU- IP Address, EU- Unique Device ID
Data collected by Facebook:
- Anonymous: Ad Views, Analytics, Browser Information, Cookie Data, Date / Time, Demographic Data, Hardware / Software Type, Internet Service Provider, Interaction Data, Page Views, Serving Domains, Undisclosed Details
- Nickname: IP Address (EU PII), Location Based Data, Clickstream Data, Device ID (EU PII)
- PII: Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address, Login, EU-IP Address, EU-Unique Device ID
With whom we share your information
Our team members have access to the information you provide us. We may disclose your data (in compliance with applicable law) to service providers, business partners or other third parties. We are constantly making reasonable efforts to ensure that these third parties have implemented adequate protection and security measures. With these third parties we have contractual clauses so that your data is protected. We will inform you about the identity of these companies before the transfer or within a reasonable time and we will ensure that any transfer is legitimate, based on your consent or other legal basis.
For example, we provide your data to other companies such as: anti-span service (it receives the IP address of the visitors who leave comments on the site, but also other information provided by them along with the respective comment), the order management platform (it receives the data) orders, in order to process them), the company that sends the SMS confirming the orders (it receives the customer’s phone, the number, the value and status of the order, information about delivery), the logistics center (it receives the order data, in order to process them) and the courier company (it receives the name, address and telephone number of the customer, the value of the refund and other data necessary to generate the AWB transport document).
We can also provide your personal information to the prosecutor’s office, the police, the courts and other authorized bodies of the state, based on and within the limits of the legal provisions and as a result of expressly formulated requests. We will ensure within reasonable limits that your data does not leave the European Economic Area, but, as we transfer data to countries outside the EEA, we will ensure in all cases that the transfers are legitimate, based on your explicit consent or other legal basis.
How long we store your data
We store personal data for an indefinite period. If you leave a comment, it remains forever on the site. If you create an account on the site, the personal information provided within it is stored indefinitely.
What rights do you have over your personal information?
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request a document with all the personal data we have about you (including those provided by you). You can also request the deletion of all of them from our system, except for the information we have to keep for administrative, legal or security reasons. You have the following rights:
- the right to withdraw the consent
- the right to be informed about the processing of your data
- the right of access to the data
- the right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data
- the right to delete (“the right to be forgotten”)
- the right to restrict the processing
- the right to request the transmission of the data we have about you to another operator
- the right to oppose data processing
- the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles
- the right to address you to justice
- the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority
Do not forget:
- you can withdraw your consent for direct marketing at any time, by following the unsubscribe instructions from each email / SMS or other electronic message
- if you want to exercise your rights, you can do so by sending a written request, signed and dated to: https://www.jujubaby.eu/contact/
- the rights listed above are not absolute; there are exceptions, that is why every request received will be analyzed so that we decide whether it is well founded or not; insofar as the application is well founded, we will facilitate the exercise of your rights; if the request is unfounded, we will reject it, but we will inform you about the reasons for the refusal and the rights to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority and to address the justice.
- we will try to answer the request within 30 calendar days (the term can be extended depending on different aspects – the complexity of the request, the large number of requests received or the inability to identify you in a useful term)
- if, although we make every effort, we are unable to identify you, and you do not provide us with additional information to succeed in identifying you, we are not obliged to respond to the request.
We share your personal data with the payment processor ………………., to which we send the name, the value and the number of the order and other information about the order necessary to make the payment through a bank card.
Summary of changes: compliance with the requirements of EU Regulation 2016/679.